BEN 10 - NEW!
TOONMARTY
BAGEL AND BECKY
COUNTERFEIT CAT
TEEN TITANS GO
ADVENTURE TIME
STEVEN UNIVERSE
BE COOL SCOOBY-DOO!
WABBIT
TURNING MECARD
WE BARE BEARS
WINSTON STEINBURGER AND SIR DUDLEY DING DONG
LEGO NINJAGO
LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS
POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL
JUSTICE LEAGUE ACTION
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
POKÉMON
SUPERNOOBS
POWERPUFF GIRLS
ATOMIC PUPPET
George of the Jungle
CRACKED
MASHA AND THE BEAR
FREAKTOWN
POWER RANGERS: DINO CHARGE
TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS
ROCKET MONKEYS
JOHNNY TEST
NUMB CHUCKS
BEYBLADE BURST
BUNNICULA
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
HULK AND THE AGENTS OF SMASH
DC Superhero Girls: Superhero High
TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
LOOPED
DR. DIMENSIONPANTS
THE TOM & JERRY SHOW
CAMP LAKEBOTTOM
DINOFROZ
INSPECTOR GADGET
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Yo-Kai Watch
THE BUGS & TWEETY SHOW
LOONEY TUNES
THE LOONEY TUNES SHOW
What's New Scooby-Doo!
The Smurfs
Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Flintstones
TOTALLY SPIES!
BATMAN BEYOND
Teen Titans
X-Men Evolutions
ENDANGERED SPECIES
LEGO LEGENDS OF CHIMA
JIMMY TWO-SHOES
CHOP CHOP NINJA
SKATOONY
BEWARE THE BATMAN
AD

Hi there! By visiting Teletoon.com you may link out to other sites that we don't control. Before you click grab a parent (or the person in charge of you) and make sure it's ok with them that you leave our site. They can get more info about what we stand for by checking out our privacy and terms of use.

X
Premiering Monday, January 2nd at 7:30am et/pt

CHARACTERS

Winston Steinburger (‘Win’ to his pals) is all adventure, all the time. He does space like a boss. He’s the kind of kid that doesn’t worry about the formalities of “rules”, the burden of “listening to reason” or the snooze-infused practice of “being still”. 

Sir Dudley is Winston’s cat, best friend and 2nd in command on his good ship ‘The Winfinity’. While Winston is the brains in the group, Dudley is just… well, a Ding Dong. 

Hampton is the naysayer of the group. Whereas Win and Dud are positive peeps who want action all the time, Hampton would much rather be in bed with ocean sounds and a bowl of plain yogurt. 

Cutty’s the grandpa-like alien who runs the busiest diner and fueling station in the galaxy. Business is booming and that means NO BREAKS. Thank goodness for his four arms and for his stuffy protégé, HAMPTON, who Cutty entrusts to keep an eye on his adoptive earthlings- Win and Dud. 

Pam The Destroyer is in her own world. Literally and figuratively. She loves to mess with people. Pam lives with her helper bot, SODA, on her very own massive, menacing, planet-sized spaceship (aptly titled ‘The Obliterator’) and cruises the galaxy looking for things to entertain herself with. 

Pam has a HUGE ship to take care of and let’s be honest- she ain’t doing the cleaning, cooking or well… ANYTHING! Luckily she has SODA around to take care of her every whim. Soda tells Pam what she wants to hear 90% of the time. The other 10%? Under the breath, robo-employee dissatisfaction comments. 

BOOYA! Sergeant Sasha Spritz is sassing up the universe and cracking alien skulls!  Sasha is the hunky, Hollywood-style leader of the Spacecop Superforce- Intergalactic enforcers and stars of their own reality show.

Every space sector has their resident merciless ruler. In this galaxy, it’s the DARK LORD. He’s vengeful, petty, demanding and mysterious. He’s also oddly immature and socially anxious. Dark Lord gets everything he wants, but his demands are usually fairly petty and revolve mostly around being seen as better than other people.